Shift your Office 365 How-Tos to a Self-Service Bot
- 40% of L1 tickets for Office 365 and SharePoint support are in the form of “How do I…” questions.
- The average resolution time for an L1 ticket can be between 2-4 hours leaving users frustrated and unproductive.
- The ever-changing landscape of Office 365 makes it difficult for any single person to stay up to date with the latest changes and functionality.
- Support teams are spending valuable time responding to basic problems that could be reinvested into other initiatives.
Introducing QnA Support Bot for Office 365
- Available 24/7 via in-browser chat or Skype for Business IM.
- Draws from a large database of curated information written and maintained by Office 365 experts.
- Has the ability to define company-specific responses based on enabled features and governance.
- Can open support tickets when additional help is needed; integrates with ServiceNow, Zendesk, ConnectWise, AutoTask, and Remedy.
- Provides reporting on areas that require the creation of additional content.
- QnA Bot is constantly being trained to understand and respond to new information.
Features / Specs
- 500+ SharePoint Online Help Knowledgebase
- 300+ Exchange Online Help Knowledgebase
- 200+ Skype for Business Online Help Knowledgebase
- 150+ OneDrive for Business Help Knowledgebase
- 100+ Yammer Help Knowledgebase
- 50+ Teams Help Knowledgebase
- 50+ Planner Help Knowledgebase
- 50+ Delve Help Knowledgebase
- 50+ Flow Help Knowledgebase
- 50+ Stream / Video Help Knowledgebase
- 50+ Sway Help Knowledgebase