Across Consulting, Implementation, Integration, and Managed services, we provide a comprehensive suite of services on Microsoft Viva.
- Strategy for Corporate Communications.
- Employee Engagement Techniques.
- Strategy for Content and Knowledge Management.
- Strategy for business and strategy for transformation
- Human capital management and professional development.
Implementation & Adoption Services
- Services enablement/configuration
- Knowledge and content moderation, as well as training.
- Upgrade to contemporary SharePoint sites.
- Create a learning centre by linking learning platforms and content Improve organizational welfare with manager and leader insights
- Provide ongoing assistance to improve employee experience and knowledge management.
- Platform administration
Integration & App Development Services
- Templates and dashboards for in-depth analysis
- Line of business data connectors
- LMS learning and content connectors
- Individualized topic pages and experiences
- Adaptive cards for intranet portal that can be reused
Get Started With Viva
Microsoft Viva is a platform designed to enhance employee productivity by providing a personalized employee experience. It comprises four modules: Topics, Connections, Learning, and Insights, which help connect remote employees and promote empowerment through learning, well-being, collaboration, and professional development. Employee experience is now a crucial aspect of workplace culture, and our team of experts can provide tailored consulting services for implementing Microsoft Viva in your organization.
Keep everyone in the flow of work and connected from wherever they are
Use your SharePoint
intranet to its full potential
People who spend more time in Teams may miss vital company news or updates. By importing content from your SharePoint intranet into Viva Connections, you can build a rich, personalised employee experience.
Improved mobile compatibility
Whether you are a frontline worker or an information worker, Microsoft Viva Connections will provide a streamlined experience for doing vital activities from your mobile device.
Microsoft aims to address engagement issues by integrating company communications and news into Teams.
Send Me Intranet Best Practices!
Effective Information Sharing
Organizational Alignment With Communication
Increase User Adoption
Enhanced User Experience
Everything You Need To Know About Microsoft's Viva Learning
Employee learning is one of the topmost priorities for an increasing number of organizations today.
We have created many multi-lingual intranets for our global clients. Many of our clients have offices in multiple geographical regions which requires content to be made available in local languages. We have seen three typical avenues for translation services that work well for Global Intranets, and in most implementations, a mix of the following is leveraged based on the nature of the content.
- In-house Human Translation
- Outsourced Human Translation
- Computer Translation
Proven Track Record
Framework and Accelerators
The goal is to establish a centralized communications and productivity platform for employees and contractors that is a useful tool for the team as the client strive to achieve the mission of making a difference for patients while living out core values such as collaboration, innovation, and ownership.