Microsoft Azure is a comprehensive cloud platform offering Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Software-as-a-Service in order to build, deploy, and manage business solutions.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Hosted Applications & Services
- Workflow Automation
- Pay as you use
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Business Analytics
- Development Platforms
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- High-performance Computing
- Servers and Storage
- Networking, Firewalls & Security
As a trusted global cloud service, Azure provides the following features:
- Complete cost management solution to optimize your cloud usage and reduce costs.
- Cutting edge security that focuses on compliance, privacy and threat detection. You also get access to reliable backup services for your data and applications, as well as 24/7 tech support and continuous service health monitoring.
- Ability to build and deploy cloud-based applications using almost any programming language, framework or tool.
- Access to more data centers than Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud combined, giving you the ability to choose a datacenter and region that’s right for you and your business needs.
Reasons to Migrate to Azure For Your Cloud Hosting Platform
Azure finds and fixes vulnerabilities before they can be exploited, limiting your exposure to threats.
Azure has built in redundancy, failover, backup and other features that increase stability and reliability.
With Azure, you can add or remove as much computing power as you need without impacting performance.