Skip to content
- Xamarin provides the ability to develop, test, distribute, and monitor mobile applications.
- The development studio allows you to develop using C#/.Net and deploy to Apple iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile.
- Xamarin’s comprehensive Test Cloud allows real-world testing of your applications across thousands of physical devices including different OS versions, screen resolutions, and device capabilities.
Apple iOS Native
- Apple allows native applications to be developed using Swift and or Objective-C using Xcode.
- In order to stay ahead of upcoming changes,Apple provides multiple monthly beta releases to ensure that application developers can stay on top of the latest updates.
- Applications that require heavy workloads are best developed using Apple iOS Native.
- The Android SDK and NDK provide comprehensive libraries to develop native Android Applications.
- Android is Java-based, however libraries written in C and C++ can be compiled and deployed directly based on the target architecture.
- Applications that require heavy workloads are best developed using Android Native.